Sunday 29 September 2013

Monthly Favorites | September

Hi Lovelies!
This month I've not really experimented much, I've sort of just stuck to my usual products really. Although, these are a few products that I haven't currently blogged about that I've used alot this month.

DermaVio Coconut Body Butter
I use this quiet alot, specially this month as winter is approaching and need to keep your skin healthy and non dry. I'm a big big fan of coconut and the smell of this body butter is LUSH! It makes my skin super soft and with healthy looking glow. Really love this one!

Moisturizing Owl Hand Cream
If you've read my previous posts, I've posted about this one before and unfortunately I don't know where you can purchase this as it was given to me as a present. But I use this to keep my hands moisturized. It's not really scented as such, but it does the job well.

COLLECTION Lasting Perfection Foundation
I've only recently purchased this one but ever since this has been my main foundation. I can't say much of it right now, as I haven't used it for long enough to find faults but I'll definitely do a review soon about it. 

Baby Lips Yellow & Purple 
I've always wanted these, and ever since I've got them I've non stopped used them. They are a little pricey for what they are, as in there are plenty of other ones just like them but much cheaper. But I really like them! I got the YELLOW one which is intense care lip balm & I also got the PURPLE one which has a slight redish tint.

Owl Geek Scarf
This is just one of many scarfs that I like, as winter is approaching I've dragged the winter box out and started adding hats & scarfs to my outfits. 

& A couple of other non beauty favs:






































 





YANKEE Cupcake Candle
I'm absolutely OBSESSED with scented candles. Specially Yankee's. The smell is so sweet it send your taste buds into over drive, I cant stop smelling it. Love it. 

 
They were my September Favorites  I hope you enjoyed, and if you're doing the same leave your blog link in the comments and I'd love to check your monthly favorites! 
 
....What are your favorites of September? 
post signature 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...