Monday 23 September 2013

Wishlist of September


Hi Lovelies! 
I thought this would be a fun post to do monthly, I mean who doesn't want at least a few extra products? So these are a few things I've been wanting for a long time, I'm having a big shopping trip soon so *fingers crossed*


 Yankee Candle 'MMM, BACON!'

I absolutely LOVE candles, specially Yankee's.
I normally have natural smells like Vanilla and berry smells but this smell is something so different, which I like. 
What's better that on a cold winter day warmed up by the fire place with bacon smells all around you, or is it just me? 





NAKED Skin Foundation

I'm always after new foundations to try, and I've heard alot of good things about this one so I'd really like to give it a try!




Jack Daniels Jumper

It's not really beauty product related, however as winter is approaching very fast I'm going to need a few more warm & cosy jumpers! 
I've been wanting this for awhile now really, I don't know what it is but I really like this! Also its super super comfy!

                                                                                  EOS LIP BALM

I love these lip balms, they're easy to use and I love the packaging! I think one of the main reasons why these are such a big hit is because of it staring in Miley Cyrus's new music video but I just love them anyway!




 TOPSHOP Nails

This is probably my most favorite nail polish ever! The only down side to it, is that it can be quite expensive specially if your like me and want to collect all colors!
This must be one of my most favorite color, I just love baby blue's.





TOPSHOP Nails

This is my second favorite color, the colors are quite summery but I'd happily wear them through the winter too just because the colors are LUSH!
I'm not a massive nail polish wearer but if I've found a color I really like I probably wont stop applying it!






 

I hope you have enjoyed reading my wishlist and fingers crossed over the next few months I'll be able to purchase these products and give reviews on them! Stay tuned for next month's wishlist!  
And I'd love to hear about your own if you've done one yourself!
 
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...