Sunday 8 September 2013

Music Tag

1. What are your top 5 favorite songs currently?
I'm always listening to new music so my favorite songs change all the 
time. Currently, I really like the following:
1. Katy Perry- Roar,
 2. Jessie J- It's My Party
3. The Vamps- Can We Dance
4. Ariana Grande ft. Nathan Sykes- Almost Is Never Enough
5. Miley Cyrus- Wrecking Ball

2. Who are your favorite bands?

I don't really listen to many bands and I'm not a huge fan girl of a certain one, but the following are bands I do enjoy:
1. Mcfly
2. Florence & the Machine
3. Scouting for Girls
4. The Wanted
5. One Direction
6. Mumford & Sons
7. Rizzle kicks
8. Paramore

3. What is the most played song on your iTunes?
It would probably be Ariana Grande ft. Nathan Sykes- Almost is never enough! I absolutely adore this song:)

4. What was the last album you bought?
I purchased an album called 'Club Land 23', it includes most top summer songs.

5. What song can you not get out your head?
Miley Cyrus- Wrecking ball

6. What was the last single you downloaded?
I think it was The Wanted's new single 'We Own The Night'!

7. What is your favorite band right now?
I don't really have a favorite band, but I do listen to alot of Mumford & Son songs, so I'd say Mumford & Sons!

8. What is your favorite type of music?
I like most types really! I like acoustic music like Ed Sheeran etc, but I also like pop music like Ariana Grande & Jessie J etc.

9. In your Top 25 Most Played List, what is #10? 
Demi Lovato- Unbroken

10. What was your first gig you ever went to?
Sad as it sounds, I've never really been to one. I'd love to go, but there isn't many events like this near me and as I haven't got much money to travel places I can't really go. Though I do have plans to go to this Music Festival this year!

11. Finally, If there was one album you would recommend everyone to listen to, what would that be?
I absolutely ADORE Demi Lovato, so for Me I'd 100% recommend her new album 'Demi' to anyone! I think its fantastic, absolutely love it & her! 


post signature


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...