Monday 9 September 2013

Products I've Used Up

These past 2 months I've used up an awful lot of products. Most of these are my regular use products that I normally have and others are sampling sort of products. I'm just going to jump straight in and start, as this may be a little long!

TRESemme colour fade protection shampoo & conditioner
This is my regular shampoo & conditioner that I use, and as stated on the bottle 'used by professionals' I'm not surprised they do, because they really are very good! I find these products brilliant, and as they are a decent quality shampoo & conditioner it really helps to keep my hair in top condition! As I have dyed my hair various brown/red colours, my hair became dry very quickly. After using these products they really help your health of your hair and it really does lock in the colours so they last longer! If anyone is on the hunt for some decent shampoo's & conditioners, I 100% recommend any of TRESemme's shampoo collection. They are fab! 

Schwarzkopf Supersoft Ultimate Shine Superfruit Shampoo
As well as using TRESemme's shampoo, I also wanted to try out Schwarzkopf's one. I've heard good & bad things about their hair dyes so I wanted to try their shampoo out. I was very sceptical whether it really did anything, but I was proven wrong. I still proffer TRESemme but I must say that this shampoo really is fantastic. It gives your hair a lovely (non greasy) shine and it includes intense care protein. I do like this product, but I rather TRESemme still!

St Ives Apricot Scrub 
I absolutely LOVE this product. It is a oil free scrub that you apply to your face, and it removes any surface oils and dirt that would eventually lead to black heads and blemishes. I use this every night before I go to bed, after washing my face with hot water! I would 100% advice anyone with acne etc to try get your fingertips on this, definitely useful! 
Also here is a little fact for you, this product is UK's No.1 Scrub brand!

TESCO pink body Spray
I go through body spray/perfume as much as I do oxygen! I'm always buying new sprays and perfumes so I now buy cheaper body sprays to save money and some nice fancy perfume! I really like the smell of this spray, almost like a flower overload!

Suzi Young Vibrant Life Perfume
I am always looking for different smelling perfumes, and I'm always buying this one! I really love this perfume, not to mention the glass shaping!

Radox Cherry Blast Shower Gel
I never really stick to the same shower gel, I love to find new smelling ones all the time! But this gel has really grown on me this month or so! I'm a big fan of cherry smelling things, so I really love this. I will definitely be buying this again!

Pretty:Perfect Nail Drying Spray
This bottle doesn't go very far, and it isn't all that effective. In my previous blog posts you'll read my review on this product! I've given it many go's and not really worked well nor lasted it neither!

Girlz Only Dry Shampoo
I don't often use dry shampoo as I just wash it regularly, however I do like to use a few sprays to add volume and more shine to my hair. I've used dry shampoo's before, and alot left my hair stiff and tangley but so far this is the only one that works for me! 

Dove Visible Effects Nourishing Body Lotion
I'm not a huge Dove user, but this i do love! It leaves my skin feeling fresh with a beautiful shine, not to mention the lush smell it leaves!

COLLECTION Waterproof mascara
This is my main mascara, and in my previous posts I've reviewed this product briefly. My eyes water quiet alot during the day, so having a waterproof mascara is super super useful. It gives colour and volume and length to my lashes, I really advice this mascara to anyone on the search for a good one!

2True Smooth Matte Foundation
I really like this product because it is fragrance free. Lots of foundations have a weird fragrance to them, and leaves your skin smelling a little odd. This is also oil free, the only problem I've come across is the shadings. I'm not a shade 1 nor shade 2 on this product so I find it hard to have the right shades! Next time I purchase this I will get a shade down and add a touch more of bronzer but other wise brilliant!

Intu Dreams Spray
This is again another body spray! I pick these sort of sprays up for deals like 2 for £1 etc, so I tend to use up alot of this type of sprays!

Super Drug Hair Spray
This is probably my favorite hair spray I've come across so far! It has a 24 hour hold, like most others but this is the only one that actually lasts longer than others I've tried! Also, what I really like about this is that it doesn't make my hair go all wet and stiff! It has flexible movement, which is what I really enjoy about this product!

Moisturizing Owl Hand Cream
I was given this as a present by a close family member, so I'm not sure where it was purchased or where you can purchase it! The cream really refreshes my skin leaving it glowing and with the healthy feeling. Not forgetting to mention my slight obsession with owls! So obviously I love the pot, and if anyone has this I'd love to know where you got it from! Might start a collection;)

Skin Ology Intense Spot Cream
I use this cream quiet alot, every morning & night. I go through these creams quite fast, so I'm always buying more! If anyone suffers from blemishes or acne, this is a really good helper in fading your spots out!

Avacado Olive & Lemon Body Scrub
I really really love the smell of this body scrub! It does wonders for your skin and I highly recommend it to anyone! It leaves my skin with a very healthy looking glow!

2true 3 in 1 concealer
I normally use a stick concealer, but this liquid one really does work! It covers up spots/blemishes etc very well. I don't have flawless skin, so I'm always finding ways to help my skin become more healthier and spot/blemish free.

Avacado Olive & Lemon body butter
Like the body scrub it really helps keeping my skin healthy looking! It makes me skin feel soft and smooth. Love this products lots.

Boots Natural Collection Vanilla Body Spray
This was given to me as a present also, and I've never really had a spray like this before! It smells really fresh, and what I also love is that it lasts a long time! Will be getting more I'm sure!

Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse
If anyone is looking for a good foundation, I very highly advice this! I have used this product for several years and has never done me wrong! The mousse lasts a long time and covers all spots and blemishes perfectly! This is probably my favorite product currently, does miracles!

And that is all my empty products! I try to last things as long as possible and most of these have done very well! A bit of a long winded post, and if you have lasted this long then thank you very much for listening to me blabber on! 
What products have you used up? Let me know!
post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...