Saturday 14 September 2013

Studio Matt & Messy

I'm always on the hunt for new products for my hair as I don't like flat falling hair nor it looking dull. 
I have read many reviews about this product and overall I heard it is quite good so I decided to give it a go myself.

I believe you can pick this up at most drug stores and it was only a couple pounds, totally worth it though.
 I heard it works best with damp hair, so I tried both. With my hair it works best when damp rather than dry because it's quite a liquidy spray and it can make your hair go fairly wet once sprayed.

I often have showers in the evening so when I've showered and my hair is still damp, I put the spray on and most of the time I put my hair in a loose bun for the night and in the morning it leaves my hair with loose beachy styled hair. 

My hair is terribly thick so if you have thicker hair, I'd recommend you put your hair in a tighter bun.
It isn't some magical curling spray, but it does add volume to your hair and that is what I like most about it. 
My hair is naturally straight, straight as you can get, so I have to add volume to my hair so I'm always interested in trying new hair products and I'd appreciate if anyone recommends any they know of!

What's your favorite hair volume spray?
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...