Monday 16 September 2013

Top 5 Products Under £5

Hello Everyone, 
I know its hard to find decent make up products for a reasonably cheap price, so I thought I'd put together by top 5 products that are under £5, yes £5! 
I picked up most of these up at a local drugstore like Super Drug, Boots etc so should be available and easy access for most people!
 

COLOURWORKS London EYE AND CHEEK PALETTE
The same as the last product not 100% sure of where I purchased this but the price is roughly £4.99! 
I really like this palette, a really great starter one and the colours are lush and stand out in a good way!





                     COLOURWORKS London BRONZER
I believe I picked this up from Super Drug, Although I can not find any evidence of it on their site so I do apologize for that! However, I do recall it being around £3.99! If anyone knows where you can get them from and how much for, I'd really appreciate you letting me know.


 2True Effortless Water Proof Eye Liner
I use this mostly everyday as my eyeliner, and have not found 1 fault so far! *fingers crossed* I believe this was £1.99 and very good for its price!
Liquid eyeliner is quiet a difficult thing to master in a way, it has alot of differences from pencil eyeliner so I suggest you keep practicing at it! Your probably not going to get a perfect line the first time!
 Practice makes perfect! 




 COLLECTION Big Fake Ultimate Mascara
I use this also on a daily basis, my main mascara! It is £4.99 and I picked this up from Wilko's but will be in any drug store like Super Drug and Boots etc.

 Barry M  Nail Paint Croc Effect
I picked this up at Super Drug for around £3.99! 
I really like this nail varnish, it's completely different to any others I have! 
You apply a coat of any colour and once dried, you apply this and it cracks to look like crocodile skin with the behind colour piercing through! 
   I really enjoy wearing this!

I hope you enjoyed reading and now have inspiration to go bargain hunting for more goodies.
If anyone has used these products before, I'd love to hear your opinion on them!

Whats your top 5 products under £5?
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...