Wednesday 25 September 2013

Skin Care Products

 
Hi Lovelies! 
Hope you've all been well? I would absolutely love to post something everyday but unfortunately I have to organize my blogging time around my GCSE work, and at the moment I don't have much time to do blogging so I will be posting whenever I get the chance to, I do apologize! 

We all want healthy looking skin, don't we? If you haven't already guessed, today's post is about skin care and I will be showing you my products I have to keep my skin looking fresh. Lets begin!

Sainsbury's Aqueous Cream BP
This cream is often used for eczema but it's not just for that. It's a brilliant skin cleansing agent and helps to soften and sooth the skin. It's a big tub so lasts me a good amount of time, I normally apply this on my arms/legs or anywhere where skin is feeling dry etc before bed, and leave it over night.

THE BODY SHOP Almond Body Lotion
I absolutely LOVE this cream, it smells LUSH! I use it on my hands and if my feet(ew) are dry, then there too! It makes your skin super soft, probably my favorite smelling cream! YUM!

Owl Hand Moisturizing Cream
I was actually given this as a present, so I'm not sure where you can purchase them but I use it quiet alot and it's a very good cream for your hands! It's light weight, so you can wear on during the day. I don't usually like to wear heavy moisturizers during the day, I tend to apply them before bed but this is a really good hand cream, not to mention the packaging,SO CUTE!

Superdrug Sensitive Deep Cleansing Mud Mask & Ginseng and Jasmine Mask
I don't often use face masks, but it's a relaxing thing to do on a peaceful evening. I really like these ones because it's not too liquidy nor thick,which I like! Also the smells are really nice.

St Ives Apricot Scrub
I use this in the shower mostly, but it helps to clear black heads & blemishes. It's the best face scrub I've come across so far, the smell is lovely as well. If your on the hunt for a good face scrub I definitely recommend this!

INGREDIENTS Sicilian Lime & Bergamot Shower Gel
I don't use this one that often, but I thought I'd include it because it smells beautiful. It does leave your skin feeling very soft and with a beautiful glow. 

INGREDIENTS Mango Shower Gel
I also really like this one, I'm also a big fan of mango's too so, what could be wrong with this? Again, it leaves your skin feeling soft and a beautiful glow.

INGREDIENTS Pomegranate Hand & Body Polish
This is a really fresh smelling cream, it even has the seeds from the pomegranates in it. The smell is LUSH, the only thing I can fault with it is the seeds. Although it being nice & fresh it does have seeds in, and it does leave your hands covered in seeds. But other whise, lush!

GOOD THINGS STOP THAT SPOT Clearing Gel 
I use this every day because its a clear and lightweight gel. I've been using this gel for a few months now and it doesn't clear up spots all together but it does help, alot! 

INTENSIVE SPOT CREAM
I use this before I go to bed, due to it being a heavier cream. It's a really good cream, works brilliantly!

COLOR TREND Lip Balm & FANTA Lip Balm
I have lots & lots of lip balms, I don't really recommend any as they do mostly the same! However, I've heard brilliant things about EOS Lip Balms, hopefully soon I'll be purchasing one and will get around to doing a review on that!

GARNIER Light Daily Moisturizer
This is my main daily moisturizer I use, I apply it after my spot creams and makeup on top. It helps clear dry & flaky skin of my face. My favorite Daily Moisturizer I've come across so far.

 I hope you have enjoyed this, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to do much blogging but I'm hopefully going on a big shopping trip soon so be expecting a big beauty haul and lots of reviews!
 post signature
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...