Saturday 21 September 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag


Hi Lovelies!
I've been caught up in a fair amount of course work at the moment so unfortunately haven't had the time to put together a post, I hope you all don't mind but I will be organizing next week much better so I will have plenty more time for blogging!
Lets get started,

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally very straight, but I normally wear it wavy.
 
2. What is your natural hair colour?
Chocolate brown.

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye it myself, It's so much cheaper.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
2 or 3 times a week.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I like to change it, but I don't usually have much time in the mornings so nothing marvelous.
7. How often do you change your nail polish?
In the summer I normally have different colors all the time, but at school unfortunately not allowed any:(
 Sucks, right?
 
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, or just in the summer?
 I don't usually have nail polish on my toes, I normally wear closed in shoes so I find it a bit pointless to paint them.

9. How long does it take you to put your make up on?
Depends on how long I've got, If its my usually every day it usually takes me 10 to 20 minutes but if I have alot longer I'll probably take 30 to 40 minutes, knowing me I get distracted easily!

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I always do my face first, start of applying creams etc then once all my foundations are on I apply eye makeup.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
A bit of both, I like to try new things so I'm always collecting. But I always buy what I need first.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Rarely, only if it's a special occasion.
 
13. Do you do a full face of make up everyday?
 I'd like to think not, I only wear basic foundations and some eye liner for most days.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Not really, I like to let my skin breathe when I'm home but normally I'll wear some sort of concealer or something.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
I have, but I'd feel much happier with it on.

16. How many high end products do you own?
Not many, is that bad?

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I normally give them a good ol' scrub every few days or so.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you ate getting dressed?
Depends, If it is for a special event I'll probably have it all out ready, but just a normal day I'll just pick up whatever looks good on that day.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Not frequently, I'm a bit picky with bags! If I find a nice comfortable one, I'll probably stick with it for several months!  

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I don't really have a time, as soon as I'm tired I suppose! As long as it isn't too late. But in the mornings it's usually 7 o'clock, but on weekends it's as long as possible.

21. How often & when do you work out?
I don't often get the time, specially with my GCSE's going on but I normally walk around 30 to 40 dogs every Sunday (it's my job).

22. Left handed or right handed?
I am a right handeder (is that even a word?)

23. How tall are you?I really am not sure, I don't measure. Is that a bad thing?
 
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Not really, I took french in my early high school years.

25. How many pets do you have?
Lots & Lots. More than enough Guinea Pigs(roughly 20), 2 rabbits, 2 dogs & a few tanks of fish.

26. How often are you on Blogger?
I check it every day & I do try to post that frequently too.

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
I read every single comment on my blog & reply! I read lots of comments on other blogs, yes.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes, I have a very long list of products I want to try out. Slowly working down the list. 

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I don't really know, it wasn't inspired by anything! I think it just came to me.

30. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I tend to use different ones, I use my Iphone camera alot and my digital quiet frequently. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get my hands on a really good camera as of yet but I am getting a brilliant one this December, can't wait!
 
31. How often do you clean your house?
 My Mum is the main cleaner of my house, but I try keep my room tidy for as long as I can then just give it a good ol' tidy up when I cant stand the mess for much longer.

32. What is your favorite color?
I can never give a straight answer for this because I like so many colors! I'd say at the moment I'm very fond of peachy colors!

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
GLAM, ELLIE. I don't really have a favorite. 

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day? 
Well hopefully I'll be relaxing as Saturday is my only day to do so, and giving my very hairy Guinea Pig a good ol' bath as he is in need of some deep cleansing!


What are you doing with your day?
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...