Thursday 19 September 2013

My Trip To Brighton

Today's post isn't a normal post it is just a one off, I thought I'd do something a little unusual for a change!
So I visited Brighton and must I say it was one of the most beautiful place I've ever come across!
Every body there are so lovely, you can't walk down a street without a million smiles being directed at you, they are all so genuine.
 

The train journey was very very long, specially for a person like me that does not have any patience to wait and sit around. So to pass the time I took a few snaps of the scenery from the train window!



This is the Tarmar Bridge that lays over the Tarmar River 



 After arriving at Hove in Brighton my Family and I went for a lovely meal at 'The FreeMasons' and must I say, it was the best carvery I have ever tasted. The pub/restaurant had a gold theme and almost everything was shining gold, beautiful sight!


The bar was amazing! The lights over the bar where rows of diamonds, very creative!

 After the very delicious meal, we went for a evening stroll over the town of Hove. 

We came across a beautiful sight of these tall homes/buildings, rows after rows all circling around a magnificent seating area to adsorb the views!






 Whilst out on our evening stroll, we came across this amazing sillouette in the water, it was Brighton's pier. Before it burnt down that is. There is a very tragic story that comes with this beautiful sighting, the ruins still stand today!



 In the morning we went for a walk and it turned out to be a day trip of shopping! 




Whilst on our walk abouts through the town I came across this window display, which looked DELICIOUS! I couldn't help but take a few shots of the beautiful creativity. 





Whilst on our trip to Brighton we visited the beautiful Royal Pavilions. Unfortunately, your not allowed to take any pictures inside the building , but take my word for it that it is beautiful and 100% worth visiting!    The views inside are magnificent! I really wanted to show you photos of the inside, so I have some of their photos of their website which are marked as '*'  







    *

 *

*



 After that, we had a long walk across the sea shore to Brighton Pier where we'd watch the sun set. 


On the way we stopped for ice cream, in the cold weather we thought it would be the best way to brighten our moods. 

I picked Bubble Gum, my favorite flavor! Mmmmm!

 We finally reached Brighton Pier, and what a beautiful view it was!


 I also bought a Brighton stick of rock, just to get me in the holiday maker mood!

  After our amazing holiday to Brighton, we had to say fair well. It was the most beautiful holiday I've ever had!



After a long journey back, I was glad to be home in my comfy bed once again. 
If you've ever been on holiday to Brighton, I'd love to hear about your time there! Please leave a comment, I do love to read them!
I hope you enjoyed this unusual post, I really had fun remembering the good memories there!
Lots of love,
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...