Saturday 14 September 2013

The Autumn Tag

I found this tag on the beautiful Georgina's blog Makeup-Pixi3 and thought I'd give it a shot. I really love Autumn because it's the time to make everything nice & cosy like candles and jumpers to hot chocolates, need I go on? 

For Autumn, what is your...
1.  Favorite thing about it? It has to be the cosy & warm jumpers with a nice              hot cup of brew or chocolate.  
2.  Favorite drink? Anything warm! I love a good ol' brew but my all time favorite has to be white hot chocolate,mmm!
3.  Favorite scent/candle? I have a big obsession with candles, specially scented ones! I like anything from Strawberry to Vanilla, from Lime to Lemon to about anything! I would have to say my favorite of this Autumn would be my lemony scented candle!  
4.  Best lipstick? I like my deep peachy red lipstick from 2true, it gives that warm look which is what you want in the bitterly cold weather!  
5.  Go to moisturiser?  I absolutely adore Almond Body Lotion Moisturiser from BODY SHOP. The smell is lush, good enough to eat! It keeps my skin from breaking and going dry, brilliant product all year round and specially Autumn.
6.  Go to colours for the eyes?  My favorite eye shadow combination for Autumn has to be purple or berry sort of shades. I go for a more natural naked look, and warm it up with bit of berry shades and darker lip sticks. 

7.  Favorite music or band/singer to listen to?  I really like Nina Nesbitt's album and also Demi Lovato's one too. I don't really have a monthly favorite, but I'd say I'm excited to hear Jessie J's new song 'Sexy Lady'.
8.  Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?  My usual outfit consists of a comfy pair of jeans and a loose top with a warm and cosy wool cardi with my cute owl nerd scarf.
9.  Autumn treat?  (i.e. a new scarf or bag you have your eye on)?  I've currently been eyeing up Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon Red Sunrise & Orange Punch!  
10.  Favourite place to be? At home, watching TV with a big mug of hot coco and cosied up with blankets and jumpers!
All credits of this tag and pictures go to Georgina! Thank you very much for making this tag, really enjoyed answering it:) 


What's your favorite thing about Autumn?
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...