Sunday 27 October 2013

Week In Photos #1


Poorly Dog / Fancy Donuts / Peaceful Scenery / OOTD / Swimming Lessons / Sunset Photography / Dog Walk / Beach & Sunset / Strawberries & Bananas Innocent Smoothie

Hi Lovelies! This week has been quite stressful specially with my exams coming up soon, so I've taken a few days/evenings off from revision to relax & have a rest. I've also recently fallen ill with the horrible cold, it has sort of worked out well to be of school, as I can revise easier and even better, I can relax. 

Monday evening I went with my two dogs to Portreath beach, the sunset was absolutely beautiful. I took a few snaps of which I also used in my up coming photo shoot for my photography course. I have also, this week, come across this new lush smoothie. I thought I'd include it as I love fruit smoothies and really, it's been my main drink of this week. Wednesday my dog Penny, a Dachshund, had a operation to remove a few nasty teeth that she was born with which had never gotten better, in the end she had 16 teeth removed. When I picked her up from the vets, she was still drugged up with her anesthetic, so she was wobbling all over the place, bless her. 

Thursday, tragically, I attended a funeral for a loved one. I thought I would do a OOTD as I really like what I wore, however for everyday wear I'd colour it up. I wore a bow patterned skirt from Primark, I wore a normal sleeveless shirt from New Look which had a peter pan collar, I then wore over the top a plain long sleeved black top from TU Clothing, revealing the peter pan collar.  

Over all, this week has been good & peaceful. I've also been working at my dog kennels this morning, so will be sleeping well tonight. 

I really enjoyed doing this post, so let me know if you want more of this or anything similar. 
Follow me on instagram here
What have you been up to this week?
Lots of love,
post signature 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...