Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween | Tag Questions

Hi Lovelies!
I honestly can't believe how fast this year has gone, it's Halloween already?
So as it's Halloween, I thought I would do a little Halloween tag for you.

Do you still trick or treat?
Unfortunately, no not for my own personal enjoyment. But I do enjoy watching children come to the door all dressed up and also I like going with my friends siblings and my young family members.

Do you like going to haunted attractions?
I've been to haunted jails and other similar buildings, however it wasn't near Halloween but I did enjoy visiting and learning about the places. Maybe I will in a few Halloween's to come.

Favorite Halloween movie?
I can't say I have one really. I do enjoy watching Halloween specials like 'Shrek Halloween Special' and 'The Monster House' with relatives. If i'm with friends and in the Halloween spirit I'll probably watch some scary ones.

Favorite Halloween costume you wore as a child?
When I was really young I used to wear this all in one cat suit, it had glittery ears and tails with padded paws and everything. So cute!
 
A costume you would like to dress up as if you could go back to your childhood?
My friend used to have this pumpkin suit, it looked really cool. I'd probably be a pumpkin.

Do you decorate your house for Halloween?
Yes, I love decorating, and making them by hand too. I mostly decorate the outside for the trick or treaters, but you have to have a few inside, don't you?  

What are your plans for this years Halloween?
I'm having a few friends over and we're doing a sort of Halloween party. Watching scary films and greeting trick or treaters.

Do you ever dress up your pet?
I don't agree on dressing your dogs up in bling, however for events I think it's a fun touch. 
I have 2 dachshunds (sausage dogs), and I am very tempted to dress them up as hot dogs. Would be adorable!

What was the worst thing you were given when trick or treating?
I've been given fruit before, as much as I like fruit Halloween is for chocolate, and only chocolate. 

Favorite thing about Halloween?
I love seeing the kiddies all excited and dressed up, reminds me of myself at the age.

I don't know about you, but I'm really excited for Halloween this year. Making the decorations, seeing the kiddies at your door and just being in the Halloween mood.
If your out trick or treating or looking after ones that are, remember to keep safe and only go to people's houses you know. Also look out for those posters, not everyone enjoys trick or treaters. I tag anyone that wants to do it, if you do leave the link in a comment, I'd love to read them. 

What's your favorite thing about Halloween?
post signature  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...