Wednesday 9 October 2013

Hair Care | Products


Hi Lovelies! 
Sorry for being away for blogging for so long, have been quiet busy! However, I'm back now and got lots to share with you all. Hopefully I'll manage my time much better and I'll have much longer blogging time, got lots of exciting things to come yet so keep looking back! I've recently gone on a big shopping trip and again at the end of the month, so got lots of things to share & show with you all. Anyhow, I've been getting a fair amount of questions about how and what I treat my hair with so I thought I'd dedicate my post today to that! 











TRESemme Colour Fade Protection Shampoo & Conditioner
These are my main shampoos, they can be a little pricey but are definitely worth it! I have used the normal TRESemme shampoos & conditioners and they're just as good, but as I've colored my hair a few times using Colour Fade Protection shampoos & conditioners are brilliant as they lock in the colours and I've found that your hair colouring actually show better after washes.
Girlz Only Dry Shampoo
I don't use alot of dry shampoo as if my hair is in need of washing, I'll normally just wash it. However, its brilliant for refreshing your hair in between washes and giving your hair that healthy shine to it. 
The only bad thing about dry shampoos is the grey tint it leaves, even though it leaves this it is a good cheap one to use. However, I've got a new dry shampoo on my shopping list!
OZ Botanics Deep Conditioner 
I've only recently come across this so I cant say the long term use of this but I normally wash my hair with this conditioner every other time I wash my hair, in the mean time I use my normal conditioner. 
I can't say it makes much of a difference, but it definitely gives my hair a really nice glow & leaving it feeling super soft!
Wilko Skin, Hair & Nail Pills
Now if your like me, wanting long healthy hair, you'd do anything for it to grow! Each box contains 30 pills and I've just recently finished the first pot so stay tuned and I'll do a post about it & the results! It's not designed to make your hair grow, but it strengthens it and it helps to keep it healthy. Healthier hair grows much quicker! I've also noticed that my skin is alot softer as-well so I'd definitely invest in these or similar because they really do work.
L'oreal Paris Studio Matt & Messy Salt Spray
I think this is the most fantastic thing ever! It gives your hair lush volume and texture & it also gives my hair a beachy wave look. I normally use this after showering when hair is damp, spray & place hair in a bun and keep it on over night and in the morning it's got a lovely beachy waves look to it with lots of volume in the roots.

I know I haven't been posting a lot recently, so I do apologize for that but hopefully will be making use of my time effectively that I'll have more time for blogging!
I hope you've enjoyed reading & see you all soon!
  
post signature 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...