Tuesday 29 October 2013

Fragrance Sticks | Claire's Cosmetics

Hi Lovelies!
So I picked these up quite awhile ago, I don't tend to use them that often but I thought it was still worth telling you about them. I picked up 3 different senses, 'Strawberry' & 'Orange' & 'Coconut', which all smell amazing! I got them from Claire's for roughly £3.00 per stick I believe. These sticks are quite similar to perfume as you most commonly apply them on your neck and/or wrists. 

Once applied the smell is strong but it doesn't tend to stay for very long, which is a massive flaw. Although the sticks are colored, once applied to the skin it doesn't show any colour, which is good. I think their a brilliant product, their small to carry around in your bag with you however having to re apply it every hour or so is a big pain. 

As well as it smelling amazing, it does good to your skin. For me, it leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth. I also really like the cute packaging & the variety in different and unusual sweet smells. However, I would say it isn't worth the price it's at or worth much of the hype in the sense that the smell doesn't last for very long. 
Over all, I think they all smell lush!
Have you already tried them? Are they worth the hype for you?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...