Monday 28 October 2013

Natural Collection Lipstick | Rasberry






Hi Lovelies! 
After never having used a Natural Collection product, I was recommended to try their lipsticks and I thought I'd give it a try. So I bought one in Raspberry, I believe I got this from Boots at around £1.99. I'm not really a big lipstick wearer, however if I do wear some it would most likely be a subtle pink/red colour. So I've sort of gone outside my comfort box to wear this. I was quite surprised when I applied this, that actually the colour was very subtle and actually it moisturizes your lips alot more than I thought it would. 

I have fairly pale skin and as the lipstick colour is fairly subtle, it matches my skin tone really well and isn't a overly bold colour making my skin look almost ghost like. I sometimes find that having a matte finish on a lipstick can really highlight the cracks in your lips and make them look really dry and flaky, and what I love about this lipstick is that it doesn't do that. I feel it's really pleasant to wear as it feels moisturizing and creamy and also light in weight. I find with some lipsticks the colour tends to go within a few hours of applying, however with this lipstick I find it lasts alot longer. 

The packaging is very simple, which can look to people as a cheap product and personally without the recommendation I don't think I'd of purchased it. However, after trying it out I definitely would recommend it to anyone looking for a fairly cheap good working lippy.
I've heard some good reviews about Natural Collection's products, what I really like about them is that they use natural resources to make their products and also they are against animal testing, which is really important to me and what purchases I make.
Overall I really like this lipstick, I'll probably even end up buying more in different shades.
If your looking for a good lipstick for a good bargain, I'd suggest going down to Boots and getting one yourself if you haven't already done so.

What's your favorite Autumn lip colour?
post signature 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...