Wednesday 30 October 2013

Dream Matte Mousee Foundation | Maybelline


Hi Lovelies!
I'm just going to go straight to the point that Maybelline Dream Matte Mousee is my favorite foundation, ever! I've been using this foundation for quite a few years now, and I must say, so far nothing has won me over like this has. When I bought it I was abit dubious to try it as I've always stuck to liquid foundations, but now I much proffer the mousee foundations by far. I have really pale skin and I tend to find it difficult to find a foundation that matches my skin colour for a natural look, so I thought I'd try it in the lightest shade '010 Ivory', which is brilliant because it matches my skin really well. 

When I first applied it, it felt so smooth and soft on my skin and was surprisingly light weight. When I heard about this product I was abit worried that it would be quite heavy and thick as it's a mousee foundation but when your wearing it, it almost feels like your wearing nothing at all. Not only does it feel great, but it also looks it too, giving you a really nice natural look. I'm quite paranoid about showing any blemishes etc, so when I have a foundation it needs to have great coverage which the matte mousee does really well!

I think the only down fall is that it doesn't last for as long as I want it to. It tends to fade within a few hours so I have to keep re applying. However, what I tend to do is apply a thin layer of liquid foundation and apply another tin layer of matte mousee over the top so you have a back up when the mousee starts to fade, although re applying the mousee isn't a big deal for me unless I'm out somewhere for a long time, so on a regular basis it's normally okay for me.

I bought this for £7.69, which is a brilliant price for a high end product. They're available in most drug stores like Boots, Superdrug etc. I sometimes find with foundations that they can dry your skin out alot, more of cheap foundations, but they tend to leave it dry and flaky, what I like about this one is it's easy applied and easily taken off without drying out your skin. What I also really like about this that although the pot seems small, the foundation lasts a long time. Normally for me, it tends to last for around 2 months, maybe more if I apply the liquid foundation underneath. I would highly recommend this foundation to anyone looking for a decent one, I've been using this for several years so there aren't any long term problems and just over all brilliant. I'd definitely look into getting some, if you haven't done so already because they are totally worth the price.
 
Have you tried Matte Mousee Foundation? 
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...