Sunday 20 October 2013

New Buys | October

  Hi Lovelies! 
Sorry that my posts aren't as frequent anymore I will do my best to do as many weekly as I can. However I have got some good & exciting posts coming up soon so make sure you stay tuned! So, lately I've been out & about shopping in various places and I thought I'd share with you the products that I really like, so far, that I've recently picked up.

 In the winter moisturizers are really important, specially to me. It helps keeps your skin healthy and moisturized, so you can never have too much of it.
I really liked the packaging of this as well, of course that's not the only reason why I bought it, he smell is beautiful. It's a really nice fresh vanilla smell which once applied lasts for surprisingly a long time. However, it isn't the bestest moisturizer I've ever tried, but if you've got a low budget and your looking for some moisturizers then I'd definitely try this one out, extremely low priced moisturizer.  

So this is one of my many usual foundations I wear, however I thought I'd still show you this because I think this is a fantastic foundation and anyone on the hunt for a new one, no need to look no further. I think the main prices are around £7 to £8 each.
The tub is fairly small, but a little bit goes a long long way, they usually last two months or longer. I have this in shade '010 Ivory' which is the palest shade there is in this collection but does well with a paler concealer over it. I previously only wore liquid foundations but when I found Dream Matt Mousee I rarely used them, as I much proffered the matt mousee. Definitely look into if you want a decent foundation!

Although Autumn & Winter are approaching, I recently bought these two very Summery nail polishes. I really really liked these colors and I think they still look great in Autumn so I thought I'll break the rules and get them. On the left I got 'Shade 14' which is a really nice peachy purple shade, and on the right I got 'Shade 15' which is a really nice baby blue shade. These are on the cheap end of the scale and so the polish isn't the best, but a few coats do the trick nicely.

I don't normally wear lipstick, if I do it's a very subtle pink shade. However, I've dived into the deep end and bought a deep red shade lipstick. On a curved shaped face, bright lipsticks tend to look odd, so I went for a much darker shaded lipstick and applying very little and the colors come out lovely.

I'm sure we've all suffered at one point from some sort of acne problems, so I like to keep acne on the down low. So I've recently been trying out different spot creams to see which are better. I recently came across these and so far they work brilliantly, I tend to use the pads to remove any excess dirt then apply the anti bacterial cream before bed.

 
If you know me, you'd know how much of a obsession I have with candles and collecting them. But unfortunately, the packaging got ruined for this one, I bought 'Skittles Orange Scented Candle' which smells amazing! In my opinion I don't think it really smells like the skittles but it smells lush anyway!
Again, I'm sorry for not being able to post that frequently but I will do my best to do as much as I can. I got some exciting posts coming up soon so stay tuned to read them.

What have you recently bought?
Lots of Love,
post signature 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...