Monday 17 March 2014

Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses | Rimmel London


Hello Everyone!
So lately I've been coming across a outrageous amount of blog posts and reviews on lip stains and because they're so highly recommended I thought what better way to know than to find out yourself, so I went out and got one.
I came across this one by Rimmel London and I just loved the colour, a subtle pinky shade, I had to try it. I think the only down fall with this is that the nub at the end dries out fast, you have to keep wiping it with a tissue to get the colour to come out better, however the colour comes out beautifully.

It's not only a lip stain, but on the other end it has a lip balm part and you apply this after you apply your lip stain to give it a shiny effect. Now, at first I thought this could get quite messy because as we all know lipstick transfers onto lip balms, however! This lip stain is transfer-proof, which means that no colour gets transfered onto the lip balm side which is just amazing because you can carry this stick around and if you need to moisturize your lips there's no need to bring another lip balm because its got no transferred lipstick/stains on it, it's amazing. I really like this lip stain, one of my favorite lipstick/stains. I'm going to have to go back and get all the shades because I've not worn any other lipsticks since buying this, honest.

Have you tried this lip stain yet? What shade do you proffer?
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...