Sunday 30 March 2014

I Heart Spring | Tag


Hello everyone!
 Can I just start this post of by saying that I'm sorry for the lack of posts at the moment, I'm currently doing my GCSE's and my free time is slowly slipping away, however I will try to write as many posts as I can.     So as it's officially Spring and all the clocks have changed, I thought what better time do to a Spring tag than now? So lets get into it.

1. What's your favorite Spring nail polish?
I've really been liking the pastel colours at the moment, I have a light blue nail polish by Rimmel London that I've been loving lately, so probably that.

2. What is your must-have lip colour this spring?
I've lately been using the 1000 Kisses Lip Stain by Rimmel London, which I love. The colour is a lovely subtle pink, definitely my go to lip stain.

3. What is your favorite Spring dress?
Where I live it doesn't get very warm in the spring, so I most likely wont be wearing a dress however I have been wearing a grey and black dress that I got from New Look which I wear with tights, but unfortunately Spring for me where I live, is still like Winter.

4. What is your favorite Spring flower?
I really love a bunch of daffodils in the spring, they just bring any room to life.

5. Favorite Spring accessory?
Lately I've really been into wearing my earrings alot more so I'd have to say earrings because I've been going mad and buying all different ones lately.

6. What Spring trends are you most excited about this year?
I've really been loving all the pastel colours out recently, I think they're just beautiful shades. I'd have to say that's something I'm excited about.

7. Favorite Spring candle?
Before Christmas I purchased a Mistletoe Bouquet Candle and unfortunately I never burned it over the Christmas period, I recently rediscovered it and surprisingly it doesn't smell much like a festive candle, so I've been burning that recently alot.

8. Favorite body spray for the Spring?
I've recently been using Body Shop's Jasmine Body Mist, its a gorgeous sweet smell, definitely trying some more of them out soon.

9. Whats your favorite thing about Spring?
Not only because my birthday happens to be in Spring, but the way the weather gets warmer, flowers come out and it all just looks beautiful.

10. Any plans for Spring break?
Unfortunately no, however I am preparing for a vacation in the summer.

So I hope you enjoyed my Spring tag, I tag everyone and anyone that wants to do it. I love Spring, whats your favorite thing about Spring?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...