Sunday 16 February 2014

Photography Shoot | Abandonded Interior Shoot

Hello Everyone!
So today I've come to you with a complete different post, yes photography.
I've been wanting to do a photography based post on my blog for awhile but I never really came round to doing it, however today I am. So if you didn't already know, I'm currently studying a photography course and its the most fun I've ever had in any subject and lately we were assigned to take a interior shoot of abandoned places. If you don't know what any of that means, it basically means to do a photo shoot on the inside (interior) of abandoned or old places/houses. I'm quite lucky where I live because I have abandoned mine houses all around me so this was pretty easy to pick what and where I was taking this shoot. Firstly, I came up with the idea of having a filter of black and white to create a darker and almost creepier effect on my images. I wont go into technical terms because I'm sure most of you wont or don't want to know what they mean. So here are some of the best photos I took.









I hope you enjoyed this post, if you want to see any more than please let me know because I'd love to do more. I'm actually this week coming being assigned to do a portraiture shoot so if any of you want to see that then I'll be more than happy to write up a post for you. If any of you do a photography course or just love doing photography, I'd love to see your images so if you'd like to share them then tweet or instragram me the images with the #PhotographyWithLola. Hope you enjoyed this, see you next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...