Friday 30 May 2014

Tanya Burr Nail Varnish | Bright And Early




Hello everyone! 
If you follow me on instragram or twitter you'll probably already know that is was my birthday lately, one of my presents from my best friend was this Nail Varnish by Tanya Burr, if you don't know who Tanya is, where have you even been lately? However, as I'm such a big fan of Tanya I was so excited to try it, I can honestly say its my best nail varnish I've ever owned, not to mention the beautiful shades she has. I have the 'Bright And Early' shade which is a beautiful coral like shade, I think its absolutely perfect for spring and especially summer, it really brightens any outfit. 

Doing my nails are like doing chores, I hate doing them. Mainly because I cant stay still enough for it to dry and then it goes everywhere and looks a mess. However, when I tried Tanya's Nail Varnish it dried surprisingly fast so I don't have to worry about messing my nails up, which makes me even more happier. I never used to go for bright or bold nail varnish's, I sort of lingered around the darker shades, however lately I've been feeling rather outgoing with nail colours and because this shade is so pretty, I just can't not wear it. If anyone is looking for a nail varnish, look no further because Tanya's Collection is honestly so beautiful and they're amazing quality, in fact I recommend to everyone watching this, go get yourself one or even them all, they're just so beautiful.

Have you tried Tanya's Nail Varnish's? What shades your favorite?

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...