Monday 26 August 2013

My Everyday Makeup Routine



So I start of with 'Shine Control Cleansing Wipes' by T ZoneI start of by wiping away any remaining makeup/dirt on my face and around my eyes etc (I do the same before I go to bed) and refresh my face. 




I use 'STOP that SPOT' by Good Things to help with my spots! I have been using this spot cream for a few weeks now, and personally it does helps clear spots. 
Spot creams sort of dry out your skin, so it is important to moisturizer properly and correctly.     






 
I then apply my 'Daily Moisturizer' by Garnier! This helps to keep your skin healthy looking, uncracked & locks in the moisture to your skin. It keeps my skin from going dry and flaky, and keeps my skin looking healthy. 


  I apply 'Be Clear 4 Foundation' by 2true as my main foundation. I'm not a big foundation wearer, but this product hides pores/blemishes etc really well.
I also wear on top of this (if needed) 'Dream Matte Mousse' by Maybelline New York, I highly recommend this product as it doesn't make your face looked clogged and it hides pores/blemishes/under eyes very well. 


I then apply my concealer, I use 'Cover 'n Conceal' by 2true! I proffer using a stick then liquid, to me it covers more spots, blemishes and dark circles. As a sufferer of spots I want to cover my spots/pores as much as possible, I highly recommend to anyone that is wanting to cover up there spots to use concealer. Personally, I recommend stick concealer as it does the job perfectly. 



I apply BROWN pencil eyeliner by 2true to my lower lid (waterline) and I also apply it to my upper lid as a faint line which I then go over with my liquid eyeliner by 2true.



For my lashes I use COLLECTION waterproof mascara.      I really do recommend this product, I have used it for many months and it really does do the job for me. It adds length, volume and separates lashes to avoid clogs on your lashes.






I'm not a big lippy person, but if I do wear some I like to stick to peachy/red shades. I believe I bought the stick on the left from Super Drug & the stick on the right I scoped up from Primark!



Tip: Don't use paper towels, tissues or toilet paper to remove your makeup, as they can leave wood particles behind and clog your pores.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...