Monday 5 May 2014

Lush Haul | Easter




Hello everyone!
So of course as its Easter, not going into lush is just not an option. It was very hard to not go bankrupt in there as I just wanted to buy anything and everything which smells good, which is pretty much everything? 
I firstly picked up the Creamy Candy Bath Bubble bar, which smells literately like candy and candyfloss. I then picked up the cute Fluffy Egg bath bomb in the shape of a Easter egg, yes Easter egg! I then came across the Golden Egg which I just couldn't leave on the shelf. However, I've heard some stuff about the glittery bath melts that the glitter gets everywhere, but nevertheless its glitter, who cares where it goes? Not me!
They all smell so amazing and I can't wait to try them out, I still have bath bombs from Christmas. Is that bad?


Have you tried any Easter Lush products?
  post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...