Sunday 2 March 2014

Spring Outfit Ideas | Polyvore

Spring Set 4

Spring Set 3

Spring Set 2

Spring Set 1

Hello everyone!
Today I thought I'd share with you a new series I hope to continue on my blog. I recently re-discovered my Polyvore account and so I thought it would be a great way of me to give you all some ideas about the up and coming season, in our case Spring. I put together 4 different outfits which personally, I'd love to wear. I left a link underneath each image so you can pop over to my polyvore account because when you click on a item on the collages it says where and how much you can buy them from so if you really like any specific items then definitely try that out.

So for outfit number 1, I wanted to go for a chilled almost every day sort of outfit. Now, if you live in a hot place then this would be a perfect outfit, however where I live it never really gets too warm in the spring so you'd hardly see us in shorts any time soon. I really like the high socks with the shorts I think it creates a cute look specially adding the black boots finishes it off. For outfit 2 I really liked the girly feel to this outfit, I absolutely love the dress and with all the flowery accessories, I think pulls it all off.
If you want a really girly look, outfit 3 is perfect for you especially if you live somewhere where its warm in spring time. I think the pastel colours are just gorgeous colours, specially for Spring. Outfit 4 is something that I'd more go for as it doesn't get very warm in Spring, or even at all so the jeans and long sleeves is perfect for if you live somewhere a little colder. 

I really enjoyed doing this post, if you want to see more like these just leave me comment, if you recreate any of these outfits send me a picture on Instragram with the #OutfitsWithLola.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I reply so make sure you check back x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...